Welcome to The Directory of Services!
- Basic Needs (448/1082)
- Consumer Services (76/125)
- Criminal Justice and Legal Services (134/132)
- Education (292/414)
- Environment and Public Health/Safety (25/47)
- Health Care (362/391)
- Income Support and Employment (179/222)
- Individual and Family Life (174/734)
- Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Services (164/220)
- Organizational/Community/International Services (331/770)
- Target Populations (3/37)
- X_Admin (4/0)
The structure of the services index and definitions of the terms contained herein were originally published in A Taxonomy of Human Services: A Conceptual Framework with Standardized Terminology and Definitions for the Field by the Information and Referral Federation of Los Angeles County, Inc., 3035 Tyler Ave., El Monte, CA 91731; Copyright (c) 1983, 1987, 1991. No part of this listing of human services terms and definitions may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electrical, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the prior written permission of the Information and Referral Federation of Los Angeles County, Inc.
This directory organizes services by hierarchical levels of categories. Click on a category on the left to see a list of sub-categories. Any services associated with the selected category will also be shown.
Taxonomy Version: 2018-03-10T19:20:29Z